- Microbial Screening and Culture
- Functional Group Fungal Bioconversion Method
- Screening and Development of Natural Compounds
- Identification and Extraction of Key Components of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicines
- New Drug Development
- Development of Nutriceutical Foods
Functional Group Fungal Bioconversion Method
The use of appropriate microbial strains in the fermentation process to change the structure of functional groups in raw material compounds is known as the "functional group fungal bioconversion method," and allows the use of alternative raw materials in the extraction process. We further use specially-selective fungi to alter the structure of functional groups, and finally employ purification techniques including chromatography and supercritical extraction to obtain specific high-purity ginsenosides, including Rh2, Rg3, and rare ginsenosides. The manufacturing approach developed by our R&D team can not only reduce the cost of raw materials and production, but also boosts product purity. We have founded new compounds, performed research on the extraction and biological activity of compounds that are very difficult to produce or have high purity requirements, and have applied for patents.